MOTORBIKE EXPO 2018: SPECIALIZED IN SPECIAL CUSTOM

Good Morning Good Morning my dear Goodfellas!!
It's been a while since the last time.
In the meanwhile happened a lot of things.
Good news and bad news.
But together everything could be possible.
By the way.
I think that you want to know something about MOTORBIKE EXPO 2018.
A very strange world the CUSTOMS KINGDOM.


Why?
Because I used to admire stock bikes, or with some special parts made from Aftermarket brands.
Sportbikes ready to ignite the soul and burn some tires.
Wsbk, MotoGP, but also Hypernaked or motard.


Something like these two icons..
I've always been intrigued by the Harley Davidson World but never liked too much the riding position and, damn, that weight.
But now could be the right time to compare them to my Idea of Motorcycle.



Mail.
Media accreditation.
Ok from Verona.
Wake up call from my BOSS.


"Luca, Listen Carefully:
Don't speak ill of Harley Davidson,
Don't say anything improper,
And remember:
DO NOT TOUCH THE BIKES"



You have to know that I work for free.
I like moto, I love to ride and I enjoy to write.
And my Boss wakes me up every morning at 7am.
"Luca remember: If you will go at MBE2018 do not touch the HARLEY DAVIDSON, the owners will be offended. They will shoot for H-D".
Mindful of that, I took my train to Verona.
And.
And I got in.

Smoking tires, stunts, bikinis, and pipes.
The day looks good and sounds better!


Well. If you think that MBE it's only a receptacle of customizers, V-Twins and specials with extreme riding position, damn it is!




(LUCA WHAT DA HELL?! H-D, owners and hogs remember, do not be stupid!)

But there is more!

The V-Twin like a mechanical panacea, a universal remedy for all the bikers disease..
It's the real starring!
Let's start:

DESMODUE







DESMOQUATTRO




MOTO GUZZI








BMW BOXER (yes it's a 180° boxer engine, a strong and strange V-Twin)



MOTO MORINI




A lot of outdoor events in the MOTUL ARENA.


DRIFT, MX Freestyle, Quad.


And, taking a walk in a far pavilion, I saw a light.
A warm and orange light that kept my whole attention.
The unforgotten V6 Laverda.
One, two, three, four, five, six.
Breathe.
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
Blink.
Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen.
Now you can talk.
The F1 of Motorcycles, naked in all her glory in front of me.



You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
(DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!)
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you.


After I was over the shock, I took the liberty to talk with Engineer Piero Laverda, the father of the Beast.



One day maybe I will give all the info about our talks.

But as always, now as last weekend, the time's running out.
I will give you two present.
Both are made in Italy.
Both are real, for sure, work of art.
One was made in Bologna, Borgo Panigale.
And still, today represents the milestone of design applied on a motorcycle.
Exposed at Moma of New York.
Sensual like a woman in red.
Ladies and Fellas,
The 916.


SPS.


And for the representation of Romagna:
Here another ready to race, in Moto2 championship, a race replica of the VYRUS M2.



Honda engine to respect the Moto2 rules.
Sophisticated, strange and sexy at the same time.
She will steal your mind and will bring you to a daydream.
At first sight, your first thought could be: but where are the front and the rear?
Like a minute at a time, you will understand everything.


Made with love and pride, and a slice of piada, in Cerasolo.
Thanks, Ascanio.
VYRUS: PURA FOLLYA TECNOLOGICA


I will leave you with some hot n spicy news..
First: a new entry in the box..
Guess the bike.
Second, stay tuned for Feb.22.


NEPOTI CARACCHI RACING.
And maybe a brand new event in Riccione.
For the first news maybe Saturday you will know more.
And with your permission, Fellas,
I'd like to take my leave!
See you next week my Fellas!








Post più popolari