HOW TO...PART.2

RESTORE A CRASHED HYPERMOTARD.
Yes.
It happened.

Sunday, March 22.
An xxx with a Class x MB did not respect the stop and he made me crash against another car.
Crash report..
Wet clutch cover opened like a can.
Left handguard broken.
Pegs right and left flew away.
And all my precius carbon tank damged.
My left leg damaged under the bike.


Stop suffer now and try to restore my beloved.
PATIENCE.
PEACE INSIDE A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK ON EBAY CAN DO MIRACLE.
For the first thing wet clutch cover.
I got the Multifit part in magnesium, so i will replace the damaged one with the new one.
But if you want you can check on ebay.
The cost?
OEM DUCATI CLUTCH COVER: code0002994 413€  but on the bay


229€, not bad, used but you can save 200€..

And what about the Tank fairing? You will cry when you ear the price for only one.. in OEM PLASTIC RED..
code0007054 289.04€
code0007055 289.04€ = 578.08€, without shipping

But, my dear friends I got the Ducati CORSE EDITION in carbon.
Ehy, no problem. 
You can ask to CARBONHOUSE. The are the best Carbon worker. Price for this work of art?
419€, all 100% carbon fiber plain 200gr/mq. 
 What about the Handguard?
OEM costs is: 111.59€ + 90€ for the mirror and another 70€ for the necessary to install.
Used on ebay aroud 200€ with everything you need.
Forgot somethin?
Yeah, right.
The footpeg.



Here you can cry a river. and I'm not kidding. about 250€ for only one footpeg. Only material without assembly.
There's something strange, in your footpegs. Who you gonna call?
Gecko racing. check their website. 



The best for quality/price. Save money and weight also. Trust me, you can choose color, materials for the best adjustable racing footpegs (rider + passenger).
And the cost?
Mine, in black and alu, 276 for both. I spent a lot, hoping an help by my insurance, but i got a brand new HYPERMOTARD with more special parts, saving a lot of money.
More news and a post a part for Gecko racing footpegs when i will see again my beloved hits the road.
Miss her so much.. All that bleeding oil... A nightmare on Elm Street..
NEEM MORE INFO? mail me at lucaprotti3685@gmail.com i can help you 
AND REMEMBER ALWAYS:
#LOOKTWICESAVELIFES FOR ALL CAR DRIVERS..

Post più popolari