WHEN SEX WAS SAFE.. HELMETS

and racing dangerous..

Today both can give you a lot of satisfaction, but also a lot of problems.
REAL F°ç§IN PROBLEMS.
Good Morning Good Morning fellas!
How are you? 
All ok? 
I got my #RONZINANTE back.
2 month without touch, without see her body, and ride with.
In this 60 days of forced stop, I thought about my latest little crash.
How lucky I was in not broke no bones, only a good scar on my left leg!
And in the end:
Mates, protect yourselves everytime you ride.
Really.
Protectors save a life.
I know in summer it's hard to dress up with: full face helmet, long pants with knee protector, gloves, and back protector.
But ride without could be very dangerous.
Or worse, Lethal.
I was riding in a traffic circle at 25/30 Km/h. 
This is what happened to me and my desmo.
Not bad eh?!

So I want to show you which kind of protection I use (and also my partner's).

And i start with Helmets.
Like knights and riders of a dynasty, the helmet identifies our preferences, our Ssbk or MotoGP hero, with shining colors or in total matt black we ride with proud our noble beast.
I got a fixation with them.
I have 5:
2 open face
1 offroad/sm
2 street/track
Why? Cause first I paid all with a big discount, and second cause every bike you ride need the right helmet.  

OFFROAD HELMET
Start this examination with my first love, ENDURO and offroad, my first bike was an exc 200 two strokes. A little villain but very leisurely to ride in the dirty situation.
I used to wear my AGV AX8 EVO 



In small size.
Remember, this helmet fits one size more!
What can I say?




Well, It's light, very very light helmet, seems to wear nothing.
Only one problem I got, I bought 2 pairs of goggles but no one fit very well. Not a real big problem, but I have to tell.
Fresh in summer you can ride for hours and feel no weight on the shoulder, most important thing during an offroad session.



I bought mine with a big discount online:
160€, in a shop it's 240€, not bad uh?!
Pure White, clean with only the SIDEBURN black sticker.
The visibility it's great, never a problem with!

OPEN FACE HELMETS
Open face for very short rides, usually I the city for this trip: house-work and back again.
I love #onanysunday movie, and i had to buy this first masterpiece:
BELL RT/5 





Ps, I also love the speedblock livery, and this is my treasure, unfindable:
Kenny Roberts replica for190€, the brand new was around 240€. Made by DMD on BELL's license.
Here the research of the size was little more difficulty.
Bought a medium, but nobody told me, and so the helmet was quite large me.
Like AGV, the small size maybe could fit better.
The helmet was heavier than the AGV AX8, but have a lot of charm and very simply but it is a real timeless icon!
When 2 years ago I was in Misano for the MotoGp, Valentino Rossi signed my Bell, and since September 2015 it is in my memorabilia corner.



New problem, no open face helmet for the next season.
Solution?
Of course. Typed on #motobuykers and finally, i found the substitutor:
BELL Custom 500 Airtrix Delinquent





New design, smaller than RT/5, the medium size fit like a glove.
Perfect, and lighter than the RT!
I still use every morning for my day ride to work.


Price? Here lil bit higher than the RT: 210€ online, in shops 250€.

SPORT FULL FACE
Next chapter for sports riding use helmets.
You know now that I am a Valentino Rossi fan.
So I choose...
No, not the PistaGp or Corsa AGV.
Too expensive for what I have to do.
Any solution?
Yes, as always.
There is always a solution.
AGV K3 SV





Elements edition. The dark years in Ducati. The goodbye to Marco.
A lot of memories every time I watch my helmet.
But it's also an expression of life with all these shining colors.
But back on the helmet.
The K3 SV it's the evolution of the old K3, now has an aerodynamic shape on the Corsa gp and Pista gp lines. Very light despite the weight: 1450 gr.
Once in you have a very wide vision.


Bought for 170€ on #amazon in shops the cost is higher, around 240/250€. I used a lot in highways, or in fast riding street around Rimini and Monfeltro lands, I have to admit that i never have a problem. Around important speed, no wind noise, seems for real to cut the air!
Arrived with a clear visor I never felt the sensation to change with a darker one.
Why? Cause hidden inside the helmet, pushing a button on the left of the visor, come down a sort of sunglasses that are very helpful.
A Very interesting solution, isn't it?
And last, but not least.
NEXX XG100




It apes the most famous Ruby Castel, with cheaper price. Same style, saving money!
Well, my dear friends, you have to know that NEXX will not give it for free. But if you think that Ruby has a cost around 800€...
NEXX it's the best goal you can do.
I know, also #biltwell made a similar helmet, Gringo is its name. But Have no EU homologation. So if you want to add some risks, you are free to run into.
DMD also made a full-face helmet that looks like the Ruby.
But I wanted to choose this brand new Portuguese factory.
They made all their products in Portugal and not give in temptation to relocate in China (like AGV) the production.
So I wanna trust in these young guys!
You have to support a team that wants to challenge with very original products.
The line remembers the old race helmets, 70's and 80's with detachable clip goggles. For 210€ you can buy a real custom/caferacer/bobber/tracker/deuscafèsyle helmet included in price:
Helmet
visor
goggles.


Bought in white pearl.
Clean and simple.
Take a look.
How does it fit?
Boh, I don't know.
Never used cause it arrived last week, ready for my birthday present eheheheh!
But let me use it for a week, and I will give all the details!!
Promise!!

And you? Which kind of helmets have?
Friday new chapter on back protectors gloves and shoes!
Stay tuned my friends, and take care of yourself!
For all the car drivers remember:
LOOK TWICE SAVE LIFE.



Post più popolari