ENGAGED TO DEATH : OR HOW THE RISK IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GLORY

Goodmorning Goodmorning my dear Goodfellas!
As I showed on my Instagram account, today I'll show you a real little jewel became reality.
Everything started last year.
I saw a post on moto.it site about a restoration of an old movie.
Never heard anything about.
ENGAGED TO DEATH...


No problem.
Opened Google. And damn, Geoffrey Duke in this old movie?
Ok, where to buy, this was the question...
I wrote to Rodaggiofilm to have more info about.
And the crowdfunding was the answer.
It was about February 2017 when this thing happened.
I gave my money (I think about 25€) to support this amazing project.
A project developed without fireworks or big screams.
But with only the passion for what they do.
The campaign did not take so much time and after a while the goal was reached!
Could sound like a nonsense, but it is so, in fact, we had waiting over 60 years to see this forgotten movie reborn in a new Technicolor life!
They made their grade.
As thousands fan like me too.
Did I say "Forgotten"? It's not true. Cause it has continued to tickle the imagination of lots of riders and bikers.
Taken from the booklet..:


It's arrived last week, in a good paper box:
1 DVD with movie and interview
1 booklet with the statements of the Rodaggiofilm Team, Paolo Sormani, Luigi Rivoli, Arturo Rizzoli and Giulio Gori.

And two beautiful postcards.
All the illustration made by Lorenzo Eroticolor !!
The description is taken from the B-side Box:


A lot of Racing scene taken from the most important motorcycles of that time, 1956.
The Monza's Moto GP, and the Milano-Taranto, 1300 Km of endless roller coaster along all Italy.
And the bikes...
The undisputed leading ladies of this movie.
With their dustbin fairing, suppressed years later...
But able to stimulate our imagination till today!
Here some example of the bikes that challenged in those years!

MOTO GUZZI V8
(NOT MY PIC, TAKEN FROM YOUTUBE FRAME)


MONDIAL 175GP




MV AGUSTA 350GP




LAMBRETTA 125 MILANO-TARANTO


Need more info about?
No worry, here for you all the contacts:

I also say thanks to Paul D'Orleans who supported this fantastic team:
PS Stay tuned for the translation of the 500 V2 BIMOTA: The Lost Stroke !!!

© Riproduzione Riservata









































Post più popolari