#NONSIVIVEDISOLEMOTO

Goodmorning Goodmorning My dear goodfellas!
I take a long time since I wrote the last time.
But in the middle, I did a lot of things, planned some good targets and met a Man called Livio.
He is an Archaeologist. in love with History and also, better, above all, he is chief curator of Ducati Museum.
I've got a very rare chance to meet the Man behind the Museum, who reinvented the this another time.
I had to visit again, I'm a donkey and I know.
I had to do last year, for the 90th Anniversary.
I will recover the chance this year after MotoGP but before the ClassicWeekEnd.
I made a promise, and I will not write anything about.
But I will show you a couple of pics, and the little note on the book "engaged to death", I FIDANZATI DELLA MORTE .
And it sounds like this:



You cannot live by motorcycle alone.
NON SI VIVE DI SOLE MOTO.
History could be everywhere.


And damn, it's true.
I learned more from those 3 hours than a week spent reading a book.
So for this week end, I will leave you to ride your motorcycles, explorations, to enjoy your life, with as always two presents.

First, there is always a connection. 
And things are not so quite obvious.
If red identifies Ducati, this beauty was not 
always in that color.
Indeed...

IMOLA 2001 - IMOLA 1972

TROY BAYLISS - PAUL SMART


750 IMOLA 1972 - 996 R 200 MIGLIA 
IMOLA LIVERY 


ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.
COULD BE THE SILVER IMOLA...

And second, manipulating the note signed in the book, I try to live for one day, today, in a different way (damn I'm Eminem): with two wheels and a little piece of History more.
Here for you the amazing and, as often happens, misunderstood Alfa Romeo RZ.
The RZ means Roadster Zagato. 



We could talk a lot about Zagato, his amazing design, sometimes squared like the SZ and RZ series in Alfa Romeo, or the two rounded bumps on the roof in Aston Martin and again Alfa.
But I let you free to enjoy the week end.
PS Because I have to go to Misano World Circuit to see this amazing event:


© Riproduzione Riservata

Post più popolari