HOW MANY ROADS.. MULTISTRADA - MANYROADS! ON MY WAY TO BIMOTA CLASSIC PARTS

Good Morning Good Morning Goodfellas!
Everything alright?

This Saturday I'll be in Città della Pieve.
50Km near Perugia.
211Km far from home or pure joy riding.


But WHY? If you don't know, in Città della Pieve there is "BIMOTACLASSICPART", well do you know what does it means? Nothing? It's the Bimota fans Wonderland!
For this trip, I, as always cause I have only my Desmo, will use my Hypermotard.
Perfect for a mid-short escape, but a little bit hard to face a long day riding.
I will never change my 796 with no other bikes; I tailored made for my needs.
If I could make a wish, "choose a bike to meet Paolo at BIMOTA CLASSIC PARTS", well, my choice probably will be MULTISTRADA 1100S.
Why?
Cause I don't need 150cv on our Italian roads, but I want tons of torque, let be shooted out from corners everytime I accelerate!
95cv at 7750 Rpm, 103 Nm (11 Kgm) at 4750 Rpm (!!!). Great Scott!  For only 196 Kg.
Ohlins Fork and adjustable mono Sachs.
2007.
Back to future Marty!


GREAT SCOTT!
I met last week during my pilgrimage on Rimini hills. Well, she is still sexy with a futuristic design. Ok, She doesn't have a ton of electric settings TC ride by wire etc.



But has a naughty B-side, and damn her voice, when screams at mid-high rpm with Termignoni on.. Goosebump.



On the road she looks like a razor,  accurate once set the bend and fast like a blink.
Shining in her total black dress, you can admire her golden fork, signs of her noble lineage.
Mister and Miss,
DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1100S



By the way, I will keep my Hyper796, not fast like her big cousin, but always enjoyable for everyday riding.
I will get to Città della Pieve to meet Paolo, the owner of Bimota Classic Parts, a cult place for all Desmo and Bimota lovers.
He is a sort of a guardian, a caretaker of Bimota Universe.
I tried to have a meeting in Bimota Factory, but I don't know, or maybe I know, why they don't want to let me visit the headquarter.



I try, every time I can, to find more news about this luxury brand of Italian Motorcycle History.
Cause  Bianchi, Morri and Tamburini built a great Factory. World-famous.
Up the amazing Tesi Prototype, you can admire this beauty at Museo del Motociclo, based in Rimini.

By the way...
I decided to back to roots. In another place, different compared to Rimini outback, but always dipped in amazing roads and astonishing nature. I think that there's a sort of connection. But I can't bet on it.
So this is my present to all of you.
Have you got some questions about Bimota's World?
Want to know something from the source?
Tell me here or send me an EMAIL, or leave a comment in my FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM profile!

Post più popolari