EICMA 2017: THE JOURNEY

Gooooodmornig Goodmorning dear GOODFELLAS!

EICMA 2017, the event of the year!
The Best Brands of the motorcycle GOTHA for four days show their concepts, previews and the next m.y. bikes.
I went in Milan for the day dedicated to the press and operators.
And?
And damn fellas, I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... 
Panigale V4 Speciale with a girl Speciale on, Interceptor Honda spinning round and round.
A Honda Cub Cubed. An Eagle in the desert.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to tell.
First Time in Rho.
Take the train from Rimini.



After only 2 hours and something more, I arrived at Milano Centrale.
Underground.
Rho.
Once out you have all the time in the world to arrive at the entry. 
I will start from Ducati? Or BMW?
Who will meet in?
And, are my fellas really interested in this?
Pass, scan, in.
All my questions fly away once inside!
And sorry for you, but really, I don't care!
SHOW MUST GO GO ON: and I'll start with Showa!



Bikes, Forks, Girls, and engines, rims and wheels, miniskirt and heels.
Slow down.
Self-control, Luca, remember.

The first, for sure stand, I visit it's an aftermarket accessories for hi-performance bikes. All made in China. Very professional, the brand is FASTACE !




Great forks to see, but I have not the pleasure to test n try. And so, Are really good on road n tracks?
Maybe I will never know, but come on, let's go time flys.

TRIUMPH stand, and yes it's a real triumph! 
New bike, new color, but for the Tiger in dual specs, the same, ugly for me, lights, they changed only a little bit. 
Ugly? Not at all ;).

I loved the Tiger with rally raids setup. Called Tiger Tramontana, ready to face the desert and really challenge.



And also the all-new Daytona 765, that will step in Moto2. 765cc Triple Engine 121hp @ 11700rpm that will arrive at 140hp for Moto2 Bikes.
Yummy!



All black, like Sin.
And how not to talk about the Classics?
From the Bobber till the Thruxton though the Scrambler. 








Different ways to means the solitary ride: comfort or sport, choose what you want, and go out n ride!
Torque and full throttle. Fast gateway!

Close the Triumph stand there is ROYAL ENFIELD, with some news.
Both UK roots, but the last one Made in India these bikes, that are very close to the unbreakable idea.

First of all, the new 650cc 2-cylinder that will equip the new Interceptor and Continental GT.


It's a new four-stroke SOHC that, as they say will be able to run easily also at low rpm. With 47 hp and 52Nm torque, this engine will be the new flagship of RF and will be sold worldwide!
A real mature and finished bike.
Wait a sec. Royal Enfield is renowned for its unstoppable bikes, able to ride in a lot of conditions.

From the street to light offroad, crossing a river or ride on the sand. Till arrive in Nepal. Right?
Right!
And from the most famous mountain range at EICMA, I saw live for the first time the Himalayan.


 I could say what you want, but this bike at 4500€ it's a bargain! 
400cc, 185kg and 25hp this is a real all-terrain bike.




Blablablabla, Ehy editor, pseudo-journalist, or whatever you are, WE WANT EMOTIONS, REAL SPORT BIKES! WE WANT HORSEPOWER!
Ok.

I understand.
We have only to walk 1 minute and in two shakes we are here in a hot spot:
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE.
And Did you want excitement and risks and horsepowers? 
Here you will get more!
FTR 1200.

A street-legal replica of the winner AMA FLAT TRACK bike.


1133 V-twin liquid cooled 60-degree for 100andsomething more Hp and 194Kg, or 427lbs if you prefer. A racebike but more friendly.

Onestly.
I think I really need it.

Don't know if you believe in love at first sight.
Happened two times.
First with my girlfriend.
Second time with my actual bike: my beloved Hypermotard. 
But now, damn, happened again!
Sexy as Hell, I will use only one word to describe it:
Temptation.  
Temptations everywhere!

Close my eyes for a second. Move on of two steps and open again:
Frickin Indian, another temptation:



Ok, I have to step out as fast possible or my Banck account will be in danger.
But I turn back last time, and IndianMotorcycle smiled and waved so:



Hey, see you later Burt! 
A sort replica of the Indian Scout 1920 used by Burt Munro for the record at Bonneville in 1967.
This beast is called THE SPIRIT OF MUNRO: 1819cc Thunder Stocke 111 fully functional.



And..
And Stop. 
To await a pleasure is itself a pleasure...
Don't worry my Fellas. I'll back very soon.
And I also want to introduce you someone very special .
So don't worry.
You could have some previews here:
INSTAGRAM 

Fellas, as always: Take care!

Post più popolari