EICMA 2018: MOTO MORINI

Well, I've been haunted in my sleep
You've been starring in my dreams
Lord I miss you
I've been waiting in the hall
Been waiting on your call
When the phone rings
It's just some friends of mine that say,
"Hey, what's the matter, man?”
Sometimes I want to say to myself
Sometimes I say
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
Baby, I miss you.



I know Fellas.
I missed to include this great piece of VTWIN in my special selection, a sort of spin-off chapter dedicated to this engineering scheme, the full story here  #VFORVTWIN.
Corsaro 1200 ZZ


87 degrees V-Twin engine equipped with well known 1187cc Bialbero CorsaCorta engine a flag of modern Moto Morini. In Euro 4 spec is able to grant a lot of power and torque:
135hp at 8500rpm and 124nm at 6250rpm!
APTC clutch, titanium and lot of tech virtuosity.
192Kg. Of pure taste and performance.



But everything got a price: and for this timeless made in Italy design, the cost is high, something like 19900€.
Presented in the far 2005 CORSARO continues it’s joyride till today: #CORSARO1200ZZ stand by to the board!
Powered by Officine Italiane Zard 


Post più popolari