HOW TO...

Increase quality to a good bike?
My bike is a HYPERMOTARD796.
From this...


To this:



A good Hypermotard, but if you have one you know which are the bugs..
Not so marked, but there are.
First:
The fork. Too soft. Brake hard? No way, she will never support, also in the fast bends. You have to ride her softly, not too much aggressive.
It is a problem? Yes.
Have you a solotution?
Yes.
If you want to spend 1300€ in an Andreani fork you can, but you can also buy this one:



Wilbers Spring Fork Kit for 120€. IT IS NOT A MIRACLE, obviously.
But if the HYPERMOTARD was produced with this kit nobody, or only who want a 1100 evo sp for the price of a 796, would complain these problems today.

Second:
Front brake and cluth pumps.
They work honestly.
But i prefer the urine sample containers.



Brembo RCS radial cost like a scooter. Too much, perfect it's true but for me it's too much for power and cost (i paid the pair 200€)
But the Brembo semi radial pumps of the 1100 were amazing, with a low cost you can have the right and modular power.


Third:
Power... We always need more..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

But here i will not say nothing (but now the things get better)

Fourth:
The look.
It's simply amazing the red base.
But if you want somethin more you can start from simply decals till full carbon body "Ducati corse edition".



Magnesium, my love (in my old post you can find the code for the valve covers and engine cover and wet clutch cover).



For any info for you Hypermotard or Ducati contact me,
I got a friend of my friend who knows a man in, Kidding,
I live near Borgo Panigale and Victory shopn helps me.

Post più popolari