KTM EXC 200: THE GRASSHOPPER

This was my old enduro bike.
A 200cc two stroke made in Austria.
She was amazin. More powerfull in low range use than a 125cc but not so hard to ride than a 250cc.
96kg for 36hp. She loved gas with 1.5% motul oil. Really hope Ktm will introduce the generation of two strokes with ignition..


I have to admit that I treat not so good, in the dirty situations of course. 
But she never leave me.
Well, it's not true. I walked for miles close to her her body. Engine off, step by step we back home together. I hated in that moment. She was new, with a shining smile. And with that hide reserve gasoline button. Damn what an idiot I was..
But we spent 3 amazing years together. Then she decided to try to kill in a cold and rainy day. 
But this is another story. And I had to know that only a fool give a full throttle gas on a wet and dirty corner on the street.

Post più popolari